Friday 8 June 2012

Where to Start

I have now been in this post for nearly 8 weeks and in that time I have tried to make contact with all of the churches in the Eastern Area of the Congregational Federation with the idea of meeting up with them so I can get to know them a little and they can get to know me. From this initial meeting either a starting point could be made in working with the church or it is left open-ended for them to make further contact when they want to.
I have preached in some churches, spoken with ministers and church leaders, helped in practical ways, delivered Bibles and prayed and now I thought I'd start this blog for the members of the Congregational Federation in the Eastern Area to see what I do as well as to be a platform for me to share thoughts as I go.

The thoughts I post on this site are simply that - my thoughts. You do not have to agree with them but you are welcome to comment. I love God and believe that when working with him, the impossible becomes possible, the difficult situations are changeable and that there is ALWAYS hope. I apply this to who I am as well as the work I do. It helps me to be optimistic in difficult circumstances and to be an encouragement to those who feel like giving up. But there is one thing that is often a challenge to me: Where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment